Product key for visual basic express 2010

Question

• I can't get to the product key for vb express 2010. I have changed IE to my default browser, signed up to MSN, and I get to the profile page, and then it freezes up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Monday, August 22, 2011 1:59 PM

Answers

• Registration instruction

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/Vsexpressinstall/thread/1be65258-bafb-415a-8af0-b421b76c5aeb

• Choose the Product Registration menu option from the help menu inside Express Edition application you want to register.
    • You do not need to register if installed from the CD images.
    • You do not need to register SQL Server 2005 Express Edition but you can if you want.

Please mark those posts as answer which answers your question. Faraz
    Monday, August 22, 2011 2:17 PM
  • If you could not register the product on one machine, you could register it on the other machine, through copy the register link to another machine. The registration key will send to your email.  Faraz has provided right approach.  VS Help menu | register product.

The freezes page may be caused by your IE settings, addon loaded. 

Regards,

Forrest | MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 12:43 PM

All replies

• Registration instruction

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/Vsexpressinstall/thread/1be65258-bafb-415a-8af0-b421b76c5aeb

• Choose the Product Registration menu option from the help menu inside Express Edition application you want to register.
    • You do not need to register if installed from the CD images.
    • You do not need to register SQL Server 2005 Express Edition but you can if you want.

Please mark those posts as answer which answers your question. Faraz
    Monday, August 22, 2011 2:17 PM
  • If you could not register the product on one machine, you could register it on the other machine, through copy the register link to another machine. The registration key will send to your email.  Faraz has provided right approach.  VS Help menu | register product.

The freezes page may be caused by your IE settings, addon loaded. 

Regards,

Forrest | MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 12:43 PM