MCAD Certification Training

Question

• Hello,

My name is Davin Eastley and I'm 13 years old. I am aiming high as I'm heading towards the MCAD certification from Microsoft. I have learnt a lot about Visual Basic .NET lately and almost use it every day. I am currently reading a few good books on VB .NET and then will be starting to read some QUE Certification books alongside some of Microsoft's. I was interested to know who wants to support me during this process. If you want to support me, please e-mail to davineastley@gmail.com. I am happy to look at code samples and am interested in finding out some more in general about the Visual Basic language. Anyone got any good references for Object-Oriented Programming? I have watched some of the series of Dr Joe Hummel's webcasts on VB .NET and Modern Software Development. It was an excellent series and I'm going to continue on to his C# webcasts as they come out. I look forward to the rest of his webcasts.

If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it, or if it's for your support. Thanks for that!

Regards,

Davin Eastley

Thursday, May 12, 2005 11:23 AM

Answers

All replies