Discuss and ask questions about the incubation project codenamed 'Axum' -- including usage, performance, feature requests, bugs, general concepts, and more.
Axum for Visual Studio 2010 RTM is here!Artur Laksberg Tuesday, April 27, 2010 5:46 AM
I’m pleased to announce that today we’ve released an updated version (0.3) of Axum that works with Visual Studio 2010 RTM. To get it, go to our DevLabs site (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/devlabs/dd795202.aspx) and click on "Download Axum for VS 2010"
Axum Forum GuidelinesJosh PhillipsMicrosoft EmployeeMonday, May 04, 2009 10:01 PM
Welcome to the Axum community!
If you’ve stumbled across this forum by accident, please stay and read more about the project on our blog. We guarantee you’ll find it interesting!
We’re very pleased to bring you a new and exciting incubation technology designed with safe, productive, and scalable parallel programming in mind. Please use this forum to ask general questions, report bugs, request features, and freely discuss any of the concepts that Axum explores. As an incubation project, Axum feeds off of your feedback and this is the best place to provide it! Lastly, keep in mind that Axum is an incubation project and Microsoft has not committed to shipping it. If you think Axum would be a valuable tool in your developer toolkit, tell us about it! That’s the best way to turn incubation into a shipping product. ;)
If you’re reporting what you think is a bug, please take the following steps:
1) Make sure you have the latest version of Axum installed. You can check your version by opening the Axum Readme file. There’s a shortcut on your start menu! If you don’t have the latest version, install it; it just might have a fix for the issue. New versions will be announced in this forum and on the blog.
2) If you have the latest version installed and still have the same issue, do a preliminary search of the forums to see if the issue (and solution) has already been posted. If no solution has been posted, see if you can provide any additional information to help us take care of the bug.
3) If the issue hasn’t been posted before, create a new post.
4) Please post the version of Axum you are using (again, this is listed in the readme file), any relevant source code, and, finally, the steps to reproduce the error.
The Axum Team
This forum has been archived_06/10th,2012Thank you to everyone who participated in this forum. It has been retired, but
it will remain available as read-only.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 06386Nevin Janzen Monday, April 30, 2012 1:59 AM
- 03101Nevin Janzen Saturday, January 07, 2012 2:25 AM
- 110133JaxeLD Saturday, January 29, 2011 9:59 AM
- 07974H Stagni Sunday, October 31, 2010 11:52 PM
- 07859Jeff.Ferguson Saturday, October 23, 2010 9:19 PM
- 07889Jeff.Ferguson Wednesday, October 06, 2010 12:59 AM
- 1913594Josh PhillipsMicrosoft EmployeeMonday, May 04, 2009 10:21 PM
- 15375Antony Woods Tuesday, August 17, 2010 5:15 PM
- 24702Jeff.Ferguson Friday, August 20, 2010 1:49 AM
- 15046Adam Houldsworth Wednesday, June 30, 2010 9:51 AM
- 06817Josh PhillipsMicrosoft EmployeeMonday, July 20, 2009 11:25 PM
- 26758Andrei Sedoi Monday, July 13, 2009 12:11 AM
- 15972mdevol Thursday, July 09, 2009 6:19 PM
- 45804vcomrhencke Saturday, June 27, 2009 3:12 AM
- 25054vcomrhencke Friday, June 26, 2009 9:58 PM
- 15393Josh PhillipsMicrosoft EmployeeWednesday, June 24, 2009 6:42 PM
- 25509Charles Lambert Friday, June 05, 2009 8:42 PM
- 05674Josh PhillipsMicrosoft EmployeeSaturday, May 16, 2009 12:11 AM
- 45586alexll Wednesday, May 13, 2009 5:36 AM
- 14799dvboom Monday, May 11, 2009 5:30 PM