Discuss and ask questions about the incubation project codenamed 'Axum' -- including usage, performance, feature requests, bugs, general concepts, and more.
Axum for Visual Studio 2010 RTM is here!Artur Laksberg Tuesday, April 27, 2010 5:46 AM
I’m pleased to announce that today we’ve released an updated version (0.3) of Axum that works with Visual Studio 2010 RTM. To get it, go to our DevLabs site (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/devlabs/dd795202.aspx) and click on "Download Axum for VS 2010"
Axum Forum Guidelines
Welcome to the Axum community!
If you’ve stumbled across this forum by accident, please stay and read more about the project on our blog. We guarantee you’ll find it interesting!
We’re very pleased to bring you a new and exciting incubation technology designed with safe, productive, and scalable parallel programming in mind. Please use this forum to ask general questions, report bugs, request features, and freely discuss any of the concepts that Axum explores. As an incubation project, Axum feeds off of your feedback and this is the best place to provide it! Lastly, keep in mind that Axum is an incubation project and Microsoft has not committed to shipping it. If you think Axum would be a valuable tool in your developer toolkit, tell us about it! That’s the best way to turn incubation into a shipping product. ;)
If you’re reporting what you think is a bug, please take the following steps:
1) Make sure you have the latest version of Axum installed. You can check your version by opening the Axum Readme file. There’s a shortcut on your start menu! If you don’t have the latest version, install it; it just might have a fix for the issue. New versions will be announced in this forum and on the blog.
2) If you have the latest version installed and still have the same issue, do a preliminary search of the forums to see if the issue (and solution) has already been posted. If no solution has been posted, see if you can provide any additional information to help us take care of the bug.
3) If the issue hasn’t been posted before, create a new post.
4) Please post the version of Axum you are using (again, this is listed in the readme file), any relevant source code, and, finally, the steps to reproduce the error.
The Axum Team
This forum has been archived_06/10th,2012Thank you to everyone who participated in this forum. It has been retired, but
it will remain available as read-only.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 06378Nevin Janzen Monday, April 30, 2012 1:59 AM
- 65653Dmitri NesterukMVPMonday, November 07, 2011 11:41 PM
- 13193Nevin Janzen Friday, January 06, 2012 10:39 PM
- 68413DonBaechtel Sunday, May 16, 2010 8:04 PM
- 03099Nevin Janzen Saturday, January 07, 2012 2:25 AM
- 04698Kashif Latif Wednesday, October 12, 2011 8:55 AM
- 213383bouhmid86 Sunday, May 01, 2011 6:29 PM
- 08409PremaRamasamy Monday, April 11, 2011 3:55 AM
- 110131JaxeLD Saturday, January 29, 2011 9:59 AM
- 58983Adam Houldsworth Friday, May 15, 2009 8:15 PM
- 410428AgileGuy Thursday, May 21, 2009 10:32 AM
- 310681C Sharp Coder Saturday, October 09, 2010 3:50 PM
- 07972H Stagni Sunday, October 31, 2010 11:52 PM
- 07953Jeff.Ferguson Sunday, October 24, 2010 8:24 PM
- 07857Jeff.Ferguson Saturday, October 23, 2010 9:19 PM
- 18009alihijazi Thursday, October 07, 2010 7:00 PM
- 07887Jeff.Ferguson Wednesday, October 06, 2010 12:59 AM
- 18275Antony Woods Monday, September 20, 2010 8:14 AM
- 37972Jeff.Ferguson Tuesday, September 07, 2010 12:04 AM
- 37769Jeff.Ferguson Sunday, September 12, 2010 10:54 PM