none
Striplines - SSRS 2008 R2 in Line Chart its work but in Radar Chart doesn't work

Question

• Hi,

In SSRS 2008 R2, I want to build the Radar Chart and want to add Striplines 3 Range.

But, when I create the Radar Chart with Striplines it doesn't display the Striplines in my chart. 

It show me as the picture below:

And I try to change the Chart Type to Line Chart. It can show the Striplines in my chart as below:

Could someone can tell me how to fixed it in Radar Chart. I don't want to license another 3rd party for fixed it?

Friday, August 16, 2013 3:26 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Can we set the Striplines on Radar Chart in SSRS 2008 R2? And How? Because, I had tried to set it

but it doesn't wok.

Anyone can give me the solution to do it. I don't like to license other 3rd party to add on SSRS 2008 R2.

Thanks

Friday, August 16, 2013 1:57 PM
  • Hi Chawalit,

According to you description, you want highlight chart data by adding strip lines. However, in SSRS, strip lines are not application to Shape or Polar chart types.

If you want to add strip lines in other chart types, you can refer to the following steps:
    1. Click X Axis, in the properties pane, find out Striplines and click the (Collection).
    2. We can find the icon after (Collection), and click it.
    3. In the StripLine properties pane, below Appearance, we can select the color we want in BackgroundColor.
    4. And below Interval, we are change IntervalOffset value as the Strip Line start point, and StripWidth as the Strip Lines’ width.

There is an article about adding strip lines, you can refer to it.
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd239316.aspx

Hope this helpful. If there are any misunderstanding, please let me know.

Regards,
    Alisa Tang

Saturday, August 17, 2013 3:46 AM
  • Hi Alis,

I can not find the X Axis in Radar Chart. Where is it?

Thanks.

Saturday, August 17, 2013 5:40 AM
  • Hi Chawalit,

Thank you for your reply.

Forgive me for the unclearly described, strip lines are not application to Shape or Polar chart types. And the Radar Chart is one of Polar chart. The steps I post before, is too add strip lines in other chart type. From the other question you asked, you know it clearly.

Regards,
    Alisa Tang

Sunday, August 18, 2013 1:45 AM
  • Hi Alisa,

Thanks for your information. That's mean it not support on radar chart. So, sound like to find another

3rd party tool on SSRS. Have anyone know about the 3rd party tool that can do that?

Rgds.,

Chawalit

Sunday, August 18, 2013 10:01 AM