none
Browser Extension for IE

Question

• I am developing an Extension for IE. When I open gmail account, I click on the Compose button to  open a new compose view i could get the HTML element for the opened window. If I maximize the same window it is opening as a new window but for the newly opened window i am not able to get the HTML Code since it is opening in a new window.

Could anyone help me to resolve this? How to get HTML View for the newly opened window in IE using BHO ?

Friday, May 17, 2013 5:29 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Thanks for your participation in this forum. I'm trying to involve some senior engineers into this issue and it will take some time. Your patience will be greatly appreciated. Sorry for any inconvenience and have a nice day!

Damon Zheng
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, May 20, 2013 6:55 AM
  • Hi Damon,

Your response gives me a hope and courage to go further to complete this task. Thank you so much for your response. I hope to get your response with solution soon. Awaiting for your solution.

With regards,

Thomas [Kotagiri]

Monday, May 20, 2013 7:20 AM
  • Hi Thomas

I have looked at the issue and as the issue spawns around looking at multiple aspects to get a more clearer picture, I encourage you to open a support incident with us in order to help you further in this case.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 8:10 PM
  • That is not a window but some floating div elements. I don't think Google has documented anything about its page structure, you are on your own to find out how the page is constructed.

Visual C++ MVP

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 8:39 PM
  • Hi Nagaja

Thank you for you encouragement. I work on this issue whenever i get free time apart from my work time. For time being I have left this issue to continue further. I hope to get some solution on this.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 10:11 AM
  • Hi Sheng

Thanks for your response. The compose new pop out has been changed recently. Before that it was opening in a new window. Now the problem i had with my IE plugin is solved after changing the new compose pop out like a floating div by Google.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 10:26 AM