none
Unable to Login Microsoft Virtual Academy Home page

Question

• Hi !

It might not be relevant in here to ask, but i am Unable to Login Microsoft Virtual Academy Home page since last 4 months. Have tried FireFox, Chrome & IE with Win 7 & Win Xp & Win 2003. But not being able to login with any of the combinations.

Error Message : Our server is having a problem. We're working to fix it as soon as we can, so try again in a few minutes.

I didn't find a way how to contact MVA, may be i need to involve Ed with them, but i know he is already too busy with the Forums. So can anybody provide me link to concerned MVA person or may be forward this to him / her.

Thanks, Hasham Niaz

Friday, November 02, 2012 7:05 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Hasham,

I had the exact same problem when they moved across to the new website.  I ended up contacting tellthedean@microsoft.com and things got sorted out.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Friday, November 02, 2012 8:10 AM
  • i am also having the same issue.

• Proposed as answer by Donable Saturday, November 09, 2013 11:51 PM
    Tuesday, December 11, 2012 7:22 PM
  • Hi all:

I have a similar problem but not exactly the same. I have tried in multiple PCs, with different IE versions (IE 10, 11) or Firefox, in compatibility mode or without it. I cleared cookies, history, etc. but it is the same. It does not show any error or problem. It just does not bring my data, and I cannot register to trainings or edit my profile. It is like it does not take my credentials and nothing happened.

I've tried contacting the dean in 2 occasions, but no answer... Any help?

Thanks in advance

Walter P.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 11:25 AM
  • Hi,

Same issue here, can you please let me know if you get any resolution?

Thanks,

Gunter A

Monday, December 16, 2013 2:14 AM
  • I thought I'd just suggest a few more ideas.

Good luck!

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

Monday, December 16, 2013 2:41 AM
  • same issue here

Rishi Rajput student Amity University Haryana

Saturday, July 12, 2014 5:31 PM
  • Same issue here. On top of everything they changed the front page to be in French! And the official language in this country is English!
    11 hours 51 minutes ago