none
Windows 7 Remote Desktop Multiple Connections

Question

• Hello all,

I was wondering if there is a workaround to allow 2 users connecting to a Windows 7 box?

I just need 2 total users connecting, and in the default setting, I think Win7 only allows one at a time.  What is Remote Server Admin Tool for Win7?  Would that help allowing 2 concurrent users to Win7 box?

Your help is appreciated!

• Moved by Neddy Ren Friday, September 16, 2011 7:22 AM not windows form related (From:Windows Forms General)
    Tuesday, September 13, 2011 6:09 PM

All replies

• The windows networking forum is on answers.microsoft.com.

Windows Forms is for writing UI, not for connecting to machines.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Tuesday, September 13, 2011 7:03 PM
  • Client OSs only allow 1 connection at a time. Remote Server Admin tools lets you connect to a server just as name says. That is used to administer active directory, dns, dhcp and other features like that running on a server from another computer running a client OS.

If you have a need where you need to have 2 people connecting to a single computer you need to upgrade to a server OS.

Friday, September 23, 2011 1:07 PM