none
Raise Events from AddIns

Question

• Hi,

I am Using Managed AddIn Framework. Every thing is fine for all the calls from Host to AddIn. But i am not able to raise an event from AddIn to Host. Please help me in providing a solution for same.

Thanks,

Ravi Kiran V

Friday, August 16, 2013 9:13 AM

Answers

• Hi Ravi,

According to your description, I understood you want to raise an event from Add-In to Host.

I recommended a sample to you. Here is link below:

#Sample- Event Firing from Host and Add-In

http://clraddins.codeplex.com/releases/view/10199

This sample was built using the pipeline builder tool. If you wish to use it without installing the

pipeline builder you can remove the reference to "PipelineHints" in the contract assembly and

delete the PipelineHints attributes used in the contract assembly (all attributes in that assembly

except for AddInContractAttribute).

Regards,

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

• Marked as answer by Rav Kiran Wednesday, August 21, 2013 11:12 AM
    Monday, August 19, 2013 3:34 AM

All replies

• Hi Ravi,

According to your description, I understood you want to raise an event from Add-In to Host.

I recommended a sample to you. Here is link below:

#Sample- Event Firing from Host and Add-In

http://clraddins.codeplex.com/releases/view/10199

This sample was built using the pipeline builder tool. If you wish to use it without installing the

pipeline builder you can remove the reference to "PipelineHints" in the contract assembly and

delete the PipelineHints attributes used in the contract assembly (all attributes in that assembly

except for AddInContractAttribute).

Regards,

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

• Marked as answer by Rav Kiran Wednesday, August 21, 2013 11:12 AM
    Monday, August 19, 2013 3:34 AM
  • Hi Yang,

Thanks for the link. It really worked with out any issues. Thanks again.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013 11:13 AM