none
Biztalk Server 2010 + Visual Studio 2012 RC/RTM

Question

• Hello everyone.

We are migrating to Visual Studio 2012 and we want to know if is there any workaround to get the BizTalk 2010 Project templates working with Visual Studio 2012. I know that vNext of BizTalk will support it but, no news from the Product Team neither on their website/Connect are any clues that soon we will have BT vNext arriving so, I really appreciate if anyone that has tried that can share how to make it work on VS12.

Thanks!

Best regards...

Gutemberg

Gutemberg Ribeiro

Saturday, August 11, 2012 7:20 PM

Answers

All replies

• I tried saving the Biztalk template of VS2010 and imported the template in VS2012 but ended up getting some error. Try to do a similar thing if it works for you, it will be good.

We will have to wait for the next version of Biztalk to be official released which is compatible with VS2012 or continue using Biztalk with VS2010.

Shashi

• Proposed as answer by Ahmed Zakaria Friday, May 10, 2013 10:15 PM
    Sunday, August 12, 2012 4:55 PM
  • Now the VS 2012 is not supported in the BizTalk 2010.

Leonid Ganeline [BizTalk MVP] BizTalkien: Naming Conventions for the BizTalk Solutions

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 6:40 PM
  • Has this changed yet?  I find myself in the same position currently with the added bonus that we are migrating to TFS and trying to standardize around VS 2012.  I'd love some support for BizTalk 2010 (perhaps even another version or two back) the way you support earlier versions of the framework in the latest VS.  It would make my life easier for one instead of needing 4 different VS versions installed to work on various different projects.

Ray

Friday, February 08, 2013 9:12 PM