Tuesday, January 24, 2012 10:31 AMhttp://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/vsreg/default.aspx?rel=vs2008
Tuesday, January 24, 2012 10:28 AMhttp://msdn.microsoft.comlen-us/vsreg/default.aspx?rel=vs2008
- Merged by Barry WangMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Wednesday, January 25, 2012 5:28 AM Same topic
Wednesday, January 25, 2012 6:33 AMModerator
Welcome to MSDN forum.
Does this error occurs when installing Visual Studio 2008?
If so, please tell us some more information.
We need your OS version and your complete logs to analyze. So please collect logs with this:
After you run Collect.exe, you'll find vslogs.cab in your %temp% directory. Please upload vslogs.cab to a public site, like SkyDrive, and post the link here or email to me email@example.com .
Additionally, here are some tips you should follow:
Please take notice of these things:
1. Ensure that all of the pre-release(Beta or CTP versions) components on your machine have been removed
2. Disable your Anti-Virus or Anti-Spyware software
3. Be sure that your OS has been "patched" up - Update your computer (Windows)
4. Complete or dismiss Windows Update before installation. Please don’t forget to turn it on later.
5. Make sure that the installation media is healthy. If the installation from disc drive is not working well, you can try copying the contents of the disc to the hard disk and installing from the hard disk.
Barry Wang [MSFT]
MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
Friday, April 06, 2012 4:18 PMDid you enjoy it?