Monday, August 20, 2012 3:46 PM
A user of our TFS Preview instance just this morning was unable to access or sign in to our TFS preivew site. All other users can access the site just fine. This user was accessing and using the site just fine last week. Here's what happens:
1. Go to https://tfspreview.com
2. Click sign In
The error happens when authentication of the user's credentials is attempted.
The user is able to sign on with her Live ID to other MSDN sites. For example, MSDN subscriptions.
Please advise on how to resolve this problem.
- Edited by BobHardisterMVP Monday, August 20, 2012 3:47 PM
Monday, August 20, 2012 5:16 PMOwner
Try following and let me know if it doesn't resolve the issue.
1. Close all browser instances, Live Messenger instances, SkyDrive, Live Mesh, or anything else that is signed in with a Microsoft account (formerly "Live ID").
2. Open Internet Explorer and visit LIVE.COM. Click ‘Sign Out’ in the top-right corner.
3. Use Internet Explorer to delete all your Temporary Internet File and Cookies. If you do not want to delete ALL your cookies, then…
a. Determine the folder where your cookies are stored.
b. Open File Explorer to that folder
c. Search for all files with cookie & tfspreview in the name. Delete any you find. NOTE: you may need to enable display of hidden files and folders in File Explorer.
4. Try to login to your TFS through web browser
- Marked As Answer by BobHardisterMVP Monday, August 20, 2012 5:52 PM
Wednesday, April 03, 2013 9:16 PMdidn't work, can you help me with another solution?