Thursday, July 26, 2012 11:03 AM
I have this issue, on my TS boker server.
1x TS broker.
3 normal TS server
1 License TS server.
I have setup my DNS side for the TS farm record, setup all 3 TS server to poin to the Broker server.
But at the Broker server, under the properties of Session Broker Computer, i can only 2 TS computer inside. Missing of the 3rd TS server.
On the other hand, under the TS Web Access Computer, all 3 TS is added in??
- Can i remove all computer in the TS Web Access?? what is the impact to my users?? **User is using direct RDC to the TS, not via Web.
- By adding the 3rd TS server in the Session Broker Computer group, do i need to reboot the 3rd TS server and Broker???
- Is there a way that i can check that the Broker is working?? As in distributing the client in "round robin"???
- Can both Broker and License TS server be in the farm??? Adding them using the same way as the normal TS???
Thanks a million.
- Moved by Steef-Jan WiggersMVP Wednesday, August 08, 2012 10:06 AM Not BizTalk related (From:BizTalk Server General)
Wednesday, August 08, 2012 10:06 AM
This question can be hard to be answered in this forum. You will have to repost this question in the appropiate forum: Windows Server Form (http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/windowsserver/).
MVP & MCTS BizTalk Server 2010
If this answers your question please mark it accordingly
- Marked As Answer by Steef-Jan WiggersMVP Wednesday, August 08, 2012 10:06 AM