none
Reinstall Office 2007 After Hard Drive Reformat

Question

• I have installed on my HP Pafilion Office Home and Student 2007 from a retail disk. I am afraid I am in need of a complete hard drive reformat and my question is. Is there some way to retain my product key and reinstall Office 2007 from my original disk. I want to restore my computer back to the original factory settings, from restore disks, then install necessary software.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 5:42 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Thanks for contacting "Innovate on Office" forum, but this is not the right place to post your request, as we provide support on advisory issues for Office 2007. Basically  we address "How-to" questions.

You might want to check with HP for this. If your question is regarding activating Office 2007 after it is uninstalled the retails version, you might want to call Microsoft Product Activation at 888-571-2048.

Depending upon your partner level, you also have the following three options.

- Purchase an incident pack. Please contact the main-stream support team of OneNote in Microsoft.

OR

- Use one of the incidents available to you.

OR

- Visit https://partner.microsoft.com/global/supportsecurity/technicalsupport/40014662

Thanks,

Harjit.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 7:43 PM