none
Do you need to do the the visual upgrade to SharePoint 2013 look and feel to get the Popularity Trends to appear?

Question

• Hello,

I have SharePoint 2013 sites with their SharePoint 2010 interface. 

Do I need to do the the visual upgrade to SharePoint 2013 "look and feel" to get the Popularity Trends options to appear?  I am trying to get the web analytics reports working on SharePont 2013 servers.  The popularity trends options don't see to appear with the SharePoint 2010 interface.

Can I get any web analytics reports and data with the SharePoint 2010 interface, even though the server is SharePoint 2013?

Thanks 

Paul

Friday, August 29, 2014 7:42 PM

All replies

• Have you taken a look at http://blog.fpweb.net/troubleshooting-sharepoint-2013-web-analytics?

Trevor Seward

Follow or contact me at...

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Saturday, August 30, 2014 4:57 PM
  • All have all of the working.

I think the problem is that the visual interface needs to be in SharePoint 2013.  My sites are in SharePoint 2010 interface, even though they are SharePoint 2013.  Is it true that sites need to be in the 2013 interface? 

Paul

Tuesday, September 02, 2014 10:26 PM
  • Hi,

You’d better to do the the visual upgrade to SharePoint 2013 "look and feel" to get the Popularity Trends options.

Best Regards,

Linda Li

Linda Li
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 9:43 AM