none
Universal serial bus controller error code 43 Perform recomended uninstalls but still have the same problem

Question

• I have read the answers to solving the above problem from Arthur Li - MSFT about uninstalling the software. I have followed the instructions a number of times now and each time I get the same error code. From my update manager the messages I recieve state that my system is up to date. I have noticed though when I have been on the internet on an online program my mouse will work again, but will stop working after a period of inactivity resulting in the return of the error code 43. All my problems only started when I got a large update from Microsoft a month ago. I'm not sure what is happening but does anyone have a solution to this problem. I have an Aspire 5741 which has  an Intel Core i5 processor 430M (2.26GHz). It came with windows 7. Unsure which version but computer is only nine months old so the version must be reasonably current. Any one have any ideas?

• Moved by Max Wang_Chinasoft Tuesday, April 26, 2011 1:17 AM forum consolidation (From:Windows Error Reporting for ISVs)
    Monday, November 15, 2010 9:25 AM

All replies

• Try answers.microsoft.com if you need help using Windows.

This forum is for folks who subscribed error reports from Microsoft e.g. when Google/Adobe need help to interpret a Microsoft error report sent by a user for an IE crash caused by Google Tool Bar/Flash player

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Wednesday, February 09, 2011 10:54 PM