none
right click not functioning

Question

• I'm using a grid and my on click works fine, however, the right click event does not work. It does the same thing as the on click. Does onclick not know the difference between a right or left click? How do I fix it?

Thanks

Saturday, December 13, 2008 2:52 AM

Answers

• Maybe I should be more clear. I have a form and on the form it a grid and the grid has a Click Event Method. This part works. On that same grid is also a Right Click Event Method. It does nothing even though I have it programmed. I have also tried programming the the Right Click Event Method for the column text. Unfortunate, I didn't know was I needed to program the Right Click Method for the column text for all the columns. This did solve the problem.

Thanks

Sunday, December 14, 2008 3:24 PM

All replies

• Are you using natvie VFP grid.
    if you are using vfp grid then put your code in rightclick event of grid.column.text1

Saturday, December 13, 2008 4:38 AM
  • What is OnClick? That is not a native VFP method (I know we use OnClick() in our classes but that is a custom method called from Click()).

VFP has separate Click() ( = LeftClick) and RightClick() events

Saturday, December 13, 2008 12:01 PM
  • Maybe I should be more clear. I have a form and on the form it a grid and the grid has a Click Event Method. This part works. On that same grid is also a Right Click Event Method. It does nothing even though I have it programmed. I have also tried programming the the Right Click Event Method for the column text. Unfortunate, I didn't know was I needed to program the Right Click Method for the column text for all the columns. This did solve the problem.

Thanks

Sunday, December 14, 2008 3:24 PM