none
SSRS Report Chart Rendering Issue

Question

• Hi,

I've got a chart in one of my reports that will render all information correctly, but only when it feels like it, it seems.

The chart is to display three area graphs, one stacked on another, along with one column graph that shows a couple of lines to tell the user some limit lines on the area graphs.

Recently, when the column points (which are represented with a thin red line) are in the sweet spot, the area of the area graph immediately to the left and right of that line disappear. It this because the column graph has a lingering column width that is white? Or is there something else weird going on?

If so, is there a way to change the column width of a column chart so I can test this out? Thanks for your help.

Update: I've removed the red lines that I assumed were causing the issue and it seems I was correct. When I remove the column graph lines the area graphs look great. Please refer to this question (stackoverflow) to see images of the problem: /questions/18925829/ssrs-report-chart-rendering-issue

I apologize for trying to get around the forum rules here but it's very hard to explain my issue without showing a picture of the problem.

Friday, September 20, 2013 6:59 PM

All replies

• Hi jdawes,

Welcome to MSDN Forum!

I have moved this thread to SQL Server forum for better response.

Best regards,
    Franklin

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Monday, September 23, 2013 8:04 AM
  • This will be the only attempt I make to bump this thread, after that I'll go elsewhere to get help. Sorry.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 7:56 PM