none
Best Bing MAPS Usage for this scenario

Question

• Hello all.  I'm developing a simple mobile app in windows mobile 6.5.3 for our mobile sales force which consists of a few people that go out and service customer's at their locations.  They travel a long way each week and having the ability to map customer's locations and even create routes based on the customers available is a must for them.  Right now they do it either manually using bing maps or like web site.  I would like to make this available as part of their mobile app to where they can do these tasks with ease.  In other words select a customer in the app and get directions from current location to said customer or select a few customers in the app and then have the best route calculated for those selected locations.  I've done some reading on Bing Maps soap services and I think it would fit the bill.  I've created a basic key already, but kind of unsure where to head at this point.  Can someone please point me in the right direction on how to go about this in the best manner?  Thanks for any and all help.

CEDeveloper

Wednesday, July 03, 2013 3:59 PM

Answers

All replies