none
Wheelz the game!

Question

• Hi everyone,

My name is David and I'm very proud to present you my game Wheelz. It took me about 3 months to build and it's been quite an experience. Since it's my first project with Silverlight and .Net I had to learn everything from scratch. But thanks to the great community it's been a very smooth process.

Right now, Wheelz is a contender at the mashooo contest and made it in the top 10. We will see in about a week if it gets a prize. I'm quite excited about this.

Now I'm trying to find ways to showcase it, a game is meant to be played and since this forum is all about Silverlight games it sounds like a good place to do it.

So in Wheelz you are a little buggy and your goal is to pass through the landscape to reach the end. There's many obstacles and the main challenge resides in the mastery of the buggy maneuvers.

Wheelz features:

- 8 challenging levels.

- Fluid physics.

- Lovely vector graphics.

- Addictive gameplay.

- Great music.

Try it out and tell me what you think.

Wheelz

Splash Screen

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 1:01 PM

Answers

• Hey, I'm happy you guys like the game. Cool

Wow, really good!

Submit it to Silverarcade.com :)

Silverarcade is definitely in my plan, but right now they don't support my resolution so I need to wait till the end of the summer.

Right now the game can be played on Mashooo, GameJolt and my web site WheelzTheGame.

I'm curious to know how far you guys got in the game.

Thank you for playing!

Friday, June 26, 2009 10:46 AM

All replies

• Impressive ;)

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 3:29 PM
  • Great job!!!

Excelent movement!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 3:50 PM
  •  Waaaa, very great game ! It's very funny :D

Thank you, and continue !

Thursday, June 25, 2009 4:34 AM
  • Wow, really good!

Thursday, June 25, 2009 10:22 AM
  • Hey, I'm happy you guys like the game. Cool

Wow, really good!

Silverarcade is definitely in my plan, but right now they don't support my resolution so I need to wait till the end of the summer.

Right now the game can be played on Mashooo, GameJolt and my web site WheelzTheGame.

I'm curious to know how far you guys got in the game.

Thank you for playing!

Friday, June 26, 2009 10:46 AM
  • Hey guys!

Wheelz made it in third place of the Mashooo contest! Congratulation to the winner and thanks to everyone who supported me!

Also big thanks to the Silverlight community, you might not realize it, but there is people(like me) who use all the great tutorial / thread / demo that you guys made. Keep up the good work it's been invaluable.

Wednesday, July 01, 2009 9:29 AM
  • Congratulation! 3rd place is not bad.
    It was a great game. Keep up the awesome works!

Wednesday, July 01, 2009 11:46 AM
  • Congratulations!  I have certainly enjoyed the experience - very nice "vibe" to your game.
    Wednesday, July 01, 2009 2:08 PM