Visual basic 2008 toolbox

General discussion

• Usually you see someone in a forum speaking about an empty toolbox with a message saying "there are no usable controls" I had this problem but now I have a new one.
    I have tooles, but they are unable!!!
    like this in youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87iLxLOnlDk the video is called unable
    Thursday, June 11, 2009 7:18 PM

All replies

• Have you tried right clicking on the toolbox and choosing reset ?

Coding for fun Be a good forum member mark posts that contain the answers to your questions or those that are helpful
    Thursday, June 11, 2009 8:23 PM
  • No, I have never tried it. How can I fix my problem?
    HELP
    Friday, June 12, 2009 8:58 AM
  • you have to right click one of the controls in order to get the menu option to reset your toolbox.  clicking the top of the toolbox does not bring up this menu.

help out microsoft for helping you.. test run 7
    Friday, June 12, 2009 10:43 AM
  • ok, help me
    when I reinstall VB, nothing happens, it's just the same!
    help
    Monday, June 15, 2009 1:50 PM
  • just go over the post, again. and you should find your answer, if it is to reset your toolbox..
    otherwise, you did download it from microsoft, correct?
    are you using a version of windows compatible with vb.net?
    maybe all your controls are minimized, so click one of the controls options in the toolbox..

i'm pretty sure vb.net does not disable the toolbox. so other than what's posted, i have no idea what else could cause you to not use vb.net.
    Monday, June 15, 2009 2:02 PM
  • unless you're using a trial version. that might disable the toolbox.. if so, google for visual basic express download from microsoft.

Monday, June 15, 2009 2:03 PM
  • We are changing the issue type to “General Discussion” because you have not followed up. If you have more time to look at the issue and provide more information, please feel free to change the issue type back to “Question” by changing the type at the top of the post window. If the issue is resolved, we will appreciate it if you can share the solution so that the answer can be found and used by other community members having similar questions. Thank you!
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Thursday, June 18, 2009 8:01 AM