Microsoft Visual+++ Runtime Library

Question

• I had unsuccessful download Norton SystemWorks 2006 and went on alive chat from Symantecs, I explained my situation and a person gave me instruction "For assitance to use the Symantec removal tools to remove left over Norton files and registry entries of previous installation of Norton products."  So as I followed it, restart and then when I got in Windows, strange pop up with screen and said "Microsoft Visual+++ Runtime Library, then next "Runtime Error!  Program C:\WINDOWS\system32\bcmultry.exe  This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.  Please contact the application support team for more information."  Also I noticed some of my program cannot open it like ipod, scanner, and as well I cannot reinstallation with ipod program because it keep say "without runtime".

Please help me! 

Monday, October 30, 2006 1:40 AM

Answers

• This is unlikely to be problem with the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime - much more likely is that it is a bug in program that is using runtime. You should contact the authors of bcmultry.exe.
    Monday, October 30, 2006 6:26 PM

All replies

• This is unlikely to be problem with the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime - much more likely is that it is a bug in program that is using runtime. You should contact the authors of bcmultry.exe.
    Monday, October 30, 2006 6:26 PM
  • iam having same problem runtime quits on start up  i also had trouble with norton works .I still have not resolved problem yet .teied lots of things no good .perhaps you would let me know if u ar able to sort   cheers liz
    Friday, February 23, 2007 3:00 PM
  • I learn one thing:  restore it.  All your programs will back to normal and do not re-installatin norton.  Ask someone for help with experience download.  I restore it and all programs was back to normal but never re-installatin norton (I actually bought for download only; not cd).  Never buy download, always get cds.

Hope my letter to you will help alot.  Good luck

Sunday, February 25, 2007 8:24 PM
  • Screen shows - Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

RunTime Error

Program:C\Program Files\Internet Explorer\explore.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

A little different, any suggestions to repair?

Thursday, March 06, 2008 7:56 PM
  •  

Thursday, April 24, 2008 4:58 PM
  • What does the screen message mean? Will my applications close? How can I fix this problem?

Thursday, April 24, 2008 5:05 PM
  • I'm not understanding how to use your live chat. I am quessing that I should check my email for answers to my questions.

Thursday, April 24, 2008 5:13 PM
  • I am receiving an error message that is telling me that my run time applications is about to close, to contact application's support team. I need to know what to do.

Thursday, April 24, 2008 5:23 PM