none
CRM 2011 On-Premise - amend quote layout?

Question

• Hi there. How do I modify the Sales Quote layout in CRM 2011? I want to add company logo and probably change things around a bit, nothing fancy.  I have downloaded the quote.rdl from CRM 2011 to my local PC where I have BIDS and the BIDS Fetch Extension installed. I can add the quote.rdl into a new project as an existing file and then open View Designer. However, I am not presented with a lot, just a large rectangle with the wording "Quote Sub-Report" in the middle of it.  I can amend the Datasource to point to the SQL Server and the Test Conection is OK but if I Preview the report, I get "The subreport "QuoteSubReport" could not be found at the specified location /Quote Sub-Report. Please verify that the subreport has been publihsed and that the name is correct."

Is the procedure above correct for modifying the Quote layout? If anyone, can give me Mickey Mouse step by step instructions, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

BM
    Wednesday, January 25, 2012 11:52 AM

All replies

• Hi, you have to download the Quote Sub-Report rdl file and modify it with your changes.
    Also, to test your Quote Report, you need to have downloaded the Quote Sub-Report in the same solution to see your report.

Good luck.
    Dani

Monday, March 26, 2012 6:02 PM