none
SharePoint 2013 and SQL Reporting Services Integration Mode

Question

• I'm setting up a production environment with SQL Server 2012 SP1 (Clustered) and SharePoint 2013.

I successfully setup the integration using PowerShell (Install-SPRSService & Install-SPRSServiceProxy). I can see the SQL Reporting Service on the CA Services and it's started, I've also created the Services Application without any issues (And linked it to my web application). However the Report Server Integration feature is missing from my site collection and so are the content types. I even tried creating a new site collection and no dice.

Appreciating any help.

Best,

MI

Thursday, April 03, 2014 2:14 PM

All replies

• I'm setting up a production environment with SQL Server 2012 SP1 (Clustered) and SharePoint 2013.

I successfully setup the integration using PowerShell (Install-SPRSService & Install-SPRSServiceProxy). I can see the SQL Reporting Service on the CA Services and it's started, I've also created the Services Application without any issues (And linked it to my web application). However the Report Server Integration feature is missing from my site collection and so are the content types. I even tried creating a new site collection and no dice.

Appreciating any help.

Best,

MI

Thursday, April 03, 2014 2:21 PM
  • Hi Mohammad,

This is not appropriate place for asking your question. Post your question here instead.

SSIS Tasks Components Scripts Services | http://www.cozyroc.com/

Thursday, April 03, 2014 5:14 PM
  • Thanks COZYROC, will do.

MI

Thursday, April 03, 2014 5:18 PM

Appreciating any help.

Best,

MI

Thursday, April 03, 2014 5:19 PM
  • Hi MI,

As per my understanding, I think this issue is caused by you haven’t install the Reporting Services add-in for SharePoint Products or is not installed correctly. If we install the Reporting Services add-in for SharePoint Products after the installation of the SharePoint Server, then the Report Server integration feature and the Power View integration feature will can be activated for root site collections. For other site collections, we can manually activate the features. To fix the issue you occurred, we should install or reinstall the Reporting Services add-in for SharePoint Products.

For more information about Install Reporting Services 2012 SharePoint Mode for SharePoint 2013, please see the following article:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj219068.aspx

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Katherine Xiong

Katherine Xiong
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, April 04, 2014 5:50 AM
  • Hi Katherine,

I've re-installed the reporting services add-in on the APP server, with no luck. 

and The Report Server integration feature and the Power View integration feature are not available on the root site collection, as i said before i was able to see the SQL Reporting service on the CA services, and i've successfully created the Services Application without any issue.

Thanks

MI

MI

Friday, April 04, 2014 12:09 PM