none
_CrtDbgReport and ::CrtDbgBreak Error

Question

• Hi everbody,

I'am developing multi-thread / multi-socket server software.. Server look like working, so when users connecting and make data transfer server has crashing..

Sample Logic : 

Client -> Server -> Database

Client <- Server <- Database

On _threadstartex, I never create this thread.. Looks like basic kernel or ntdll thread so crashing all times..

It's maybe Visual Studio bug? We have any hotfix?

Sorry my poor english..

crt0msg.c :

stdthrow.cpp :

• Edited by GameProtect Wednesday, January 01, 2014 10:50 PM Added filenames
    Wednesday, January 01, 2014 10:49 PM

Answers

All replies

• any help?
    Thursday, January 02, 2014 11:49 AM
  • Probably your issue isn't explained clear enough, or you haven't given sufficient details (Windows version? VS version?).

-- pa

Thursday, January 02, 2014 2:12 PM
  • Hi,

Which version of Visual Studio do you use? What kind of system do you use? When the server was crashing, what error message did you get? How did you debug the code and where did you set the breakpoint?

Did you change anything about character set? If you got error, after you changed character set, please refer to link below.

there is a _CrtDbgReport Error when changing the  Character Set

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/65d52f43-d300-4a20-ae18-dcb4fb0cdc88/there-is-a-crtdbgreport-error-when-changing-the-character-set?forum=vcgeneral

For other reason, please provide more information for us.

More about _CrtDbgBreak, please refer to MSDN document.

Best Wishes,

May

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, January 03, 2014 2:25 AM
  • Probably your issue isn't explained clear enough, or you haven't given sufficient details (Windows version? VS version?).

-- pa

Microsoft Visual Studio 12, Windows Server 2008 R2
    Friday, January 03, 2014 2:47 PM
  • i Will try
    Friday, January 03, 2014 2:47 PM
  • Hi,

How about your issue now?

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Friday, January 10, 2014 7:00 AM
  • I'am using shared data structre and 

_DATA_STRUCT1 - Using std::vector

_DATA_STRUCT2 - Using CSTL::map

I changed std::vector to CSTL::map problem is fixed..

Friday, January 10, 2014 8:20 AM
  • Hi GameProtect,

Gratulations to you that the issue has already been solved. Thanks for sharing solution with us.

May

Monday, January 13, 2014 5:45 AM