none
Visual Studio 2010, Sharepoint oData and language packs

Question

• Hi all

This is really annoying. I'm trying access Sharepoint list data from a Sharepoint website with a danish language pack installed. The website has been added as a service reference in Visual Studio 2010 and every now and then the names of the sharepoint columns changes from danish to english and vice versa in the genererated stub classes. This will most likely happen every day the first time the unit tests are run. Subsequent runs seems to settle for danish. Likewise if the service reference is updated the names changes to english, and then after some time(?) reverts to danish again.

How can I avoid this - uninstalling the language pack is not an option.

Regards, Steen

Saturday, November 09, 2013 9:51 AM

All replies

• Hi Steen,

Since this issue is related to the SharePoint, to help you resolve this issue as soon as possible, I suggest you post this issue to the SharePoint forum, and there you would get dedicated support.

You could select the correct forum here:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?category=sharepoint&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

If there's any concern, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, November 11, 2013 6:54 AM