none
net framework in windows mobile 6.5

Question

• I tried to install Net Framework 2.0 in a device running Windows Mobile 6.5. The system gives an error message whıch says that installation is unsuccessful. Please help me how to install 2.0 to win mobile 6.5 device Thanks in advance
    Wednesday, March 31, 2010 9:42 AM

Answers

• Yes it is custom built ROM.

I solved my problem (I tried to install 2.0 since I was unable to debug my programs under VS2005. I have solved the problem in another way, by directing the VS2005 to download the net cf to the device)

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 3:14 PM

All replies

• WM6.5 already has the 2.0 framework preinstalled.

It takes all the running you can do to stay in one place.If you want to get somewhere else,you must try to run at least twice as fast as that.
    Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:36 AM
  • Thanks for reply. But in the registry, it shows

Regards

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 11:41 AM
  • That's odd, I've never seen a Windows Mobile 6.5 device with the 3.5 framework preinstalled. By any chance are you using a custom ROM?  What type of device do you have?
    It takes all the running you can do to stay in one place.If you want to get somewhere else,you must try to run at least twice as fast as that.
    Wednesday, March 31, 2010 1:01 PM
  • Yes it is custom built ROM.

I solved my problem (I tried to install 2.0 since I was unable to debug my programs under VS2005. I have solved the problem in another way, by directing the VS2005 to download the net cf to the device)

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 3:14 PM
  • That's odd, I've never seen a Windows Mobile 6.5 device with the 3.5 framework preinstalled. By any chance are you using a custom ROM?  What type of device do you have?

Hello

I Have a HTC Touch 2 with Windows Mobile 6.5, it had 3.5 framework preinstaled (Portuguese Vodafone ROM), but o program messed it up and now I can't seem to be able to reinstall... tried instaling in windows and even in a cab file but it always gets to almost the end of the instalation with the following message (translated from Portuguese):

"Instalation error, stop all aplications and processes, maximaze space in card and redo instalation. Suport information: 2."

I have plenty of card space... so... that's not it! Can you please help me?

Thanks, J. Castro

Monday, January 03, 2011 4:09 AM