none
Is Compaq -Visual Fortarn still available for purchasing?

Question

• Hi,

We have a project deal with some old DB using "Compaq -Visual Fortarn 6.6.0" and the requirment is to make the project to work in windows 7 along with MSOffice 2010 (currentlly it is working in Windows XP).  Is the product still available with Microsoft visual studio 6.0 ? .  And also tell me will this version able to work in Windows 7 OS. 

It is very urgent.  Please Help Me.

Thanks in advance....

Regards,

Ganesan.C

Thursday, April 12, 2012 9:38 AM

Answers

• Hi Ganesan,

Thank you for visiting the MSDN forum.

Based on your description, I’m afraid that it is not the correct forum about this issue, since this forum is to discuss the Visual Studio debugger tool. I am moving your question to the moderator forum ("Where is the forum for..?"). The owner of the forum will direct you to a right forum. Thanks for your understanding.

In addition, if you are using the Intel Fortran Compiler, you could post your thread on Intel® Visual Fortran Compiler for Windows forum. You will get more useful help there.

Have a nice day,

Jack Zhai [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Friday, April 13, 2012 3:31 AM
  • Microsoft visual studio 6.0 did not ship with any Compaq product. It is the other way around, Compaq shipped its product which bundled with Visual C++ 6.0.

Contact HP for information about VF 6.6.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP

Monday, April 16, 2012 3:06 AM

All replies

• Hi Ganesan,

Thank you for visiting the MSDN forum.

Based on your description, I’m afraid that it is not the correct forum about this issue, since this forum is to discuss the Visual Studio debugger tool. I am moving your question to the moderator forum ("Where is the forum for..?"). The owner of the forum will direct you to a right forum. Thanks for your understanding.

In addition, if you are using the Intel Fortran Compiler, you could post your thread on Intel® Visual Fortran Compiler for Windows forum. You will get more useful help there.

Have a nice day,

Jack Zhai [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Friday, April 13, 2012 3:31 AM
  • Microsoft visual studio 6.0 did not ship with any Compaq product. It is the other way around, Compaq shipped its product which bundled with Visual C++ 6.0.

Contact HP for information about VF 6.6.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP

Monday, April 16, 2012 3:06 AM