how can i add command into a crystal report

Question

• hi all....
    ps help me...
    i have a question about how can i pass a query into a crystal report...
    for example i already add a command about query select OutletName from outletInformation where account='A000001';
    then inside preview report it have shown its data..
    then i add another command select columnDesc from columns where columnID='DB004';
    it also show the data for this query...
    but when i do another query for the same table lik select columnDesc from columns where columnID='AC001';
    it will not shown the data for this query and the 1st 2 query's data it also no shown ....
    anyone know this problem......
    ps help me...
    it was very urgent..............

thanks ....

Tuesday, August 11, 2009 6:32 AM

All replies

• Hi,

You might need to be more clear about the situation.
    How do you add these commands?

Harry
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Tuesday, August 18, 2009 2:45 AM
  • hi..thanks ur reply..
    ya i oredi know how to add a query into crystal report but it will show the different answer with the query ...
    did you know how to solve this problem..
    and you know how to use group field in crystal report..???

thanks...
    Tuesday, August 18, 2009 2:49 AM
  • Hi,

You migh need to show how do you add queries .

To add a group , please right click on the report and choose 'insert' then select 'group' . Now you can configure the group parameter.

Harry
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Tuesday, August 18, 2009 2:56 AM
  • hi..
    ya..i add a query into cry rpt is use at database expert then add new command then put the query into then ok...
    after that, i just drag and drop the command filed into the report...
    why sometime it is not display the query answer...
    then for the groping field..i knw is right click on the report and choose 'insert' then select 'group but if i wan to group a field call att1 and inside this field i wan group all the filed for my query ...y the answer is not i want..???
    Tuesday, August 18, 2009 3:04 AM