none
The Start Icon has moved to the right top of the screen.

Question

• I am having a lap top with Windows Vista Home Premium. When we usually switch on the system, he Start Icon was on the bottom left of the lap top screen. It moved all of sudden to  right top of the screen along with other other icons in the bottom tool bar of the desk top. I was trying to keep them at bottom left of the screen/desktop, however it is not moving. Can u kindly suggest a way to move it its earlier position
    Tuesday, September 01, 2009 8:47 AM

Answers

All replies

•  Hi,

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest please post your question in the forum

Windows Vista > Forums Home > Windows Vista Forums > Appearance and Personalization

located here: http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vistaappearance/threads

Have a great day!!!!!

Swapnil Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Operations Team
    • Proposed as answer by swapnilpBanned Tuesday, September 01, 2009 9:17 AM
    • Marked as answer by swapnilpBanned Monday, September 21, 2009 9:17 PM
    Tuesday, September 01, 2009 9:17 AM
  • Sir,

I have recently bought a lap top with Windows Vista Home Premium. The Start Icon  was on the bottom left and some icons were on the bottom right apart from the main desktop icons. After a month or so the Start Icon moved to top right of the desktop screen. I tried to set it right but without any success.
    I shall be grateful if could kindly help.
    Tuesday, September 01, 2009 9:30 AM
  • Hello jobyz,

Try right clicking on the toolbar and make sure that the "Lock The Taskbar" is unchecked. Once this is unchecked, do a normal left click anywhere between the quick launch area and the system tray and drag the taskbar to the location you desire. Hope this helps you. Let us know either way. Make it a great day!

"In the End The Love You Take, Is Equal To The Love You Make" (The Beatles last song from thier last album, Abbey Road.)
    Tuesday, September 01, 2009 10:11 AM
  • Dear Sir,

I am thankful for this advice. The problem has now been solved. I  wish you all the best.

Jobyz
    Tuesday, September 15, 2009 2:37 PM
  • Hello jobyz,

Your Welcome!
    Glad to hear your issue was resolved. Make it a great day!

"In the End The Love You Take, Is Equal To The Love You Make" (The Beatles last song from thier last album, Abbey Road.)
    Tuesday, September 15, 2009 10:24 PM
  • Great input and advice jobyz.  Really helpful.

Tino

www.secondskinmedspa.com

Thursday, September 01, 2011 3:43 PM