none
SSRS - I can not subscribe, manage or schedule the available reports on the report server, why?

Question

• I have Sql Server 2012 SSRS installed. While trying to subscribe the published report on the report server, I tried to right click the small arrow on the title bar of my published reports and get only the options like to select the following: view image, copy image, save image, etc. instead of the following selections: move, delete, subscribe, ... manage,..., why? What should I configure in order to have the subscribe and manage functions?

Friday, September 13, 2013 7:58 AM

Answers

• Hi Cathy001,

According to your description, I understand that the options such as Move, Delete, Subscribe don’t show up when right clicking the arrow on the right side of the report.

We should left click the arrow on the right side of the report and check whether the above options are displayed. If some options are not listed in the drop down menu when clicking the arrow, it should occur due to the improper permission settings for the current Windows user on the report server. In this case, we can grant sufficient permissions to the current user using predefined roles in Reporting Services.

For the detailed information of predefined roles, please see the link: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms157363.aspx

Regards,
    Heidi Duan 

Monday, September 16, 2013 9:59 AM