Free E-Learning on .NET 3..0

Question

• Microsoft Learning has released 3 2-hour e-learning clinics on .NET 3.0 which are free until .NET FX launch.

Collection 5134: Developing Rich Experiences with Microsoft® .NET Framework 3.0 and Visual Studio® 2005

This collection of 3 2-hour premium clinics teaches about the new capabilities provided by the .NET Framework 3.0. These clinics are for experienced Developers and Software Architects who are looking to adopt Microsoft's next generation technology within their solutions.

Topics covered within the collection include:

Windows Presentation Foundation
    Windows Workflow Foundation
    Windows Communication Foundation

Link: https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/offerDetail.aspx?offerPriceId=109340

Thursday, October 19, 2006 9:28 PM

Answers

All replies

• Thanks Glenn.

Regards,
    Paul

Friday, October 20, 2006 5:06 AM
  • Sure thing...gotta spread the word.
    Saturday, October 21, 2006 1:26 AM
  • I did the WF.  I apprecate the work involved and the tech is cool, but I think the learning missed the mark.  IMHO (for what it is worth), I learned more in the C9 vids.  Using well developed screencasts from devs or knowledgable folks seems like a better (and cheaper) way to distro learning from my experience with learning MS technologies over the years.
    Saturday, October 21, 2006 2:09 AM
  • Thanks for your feedback William.

The goal of these clinics is to give an overview of the technology, and not to give any deep dive training (as we do in our courseware). Did you not feel that it gave a good overview of the technology? 

Glenn

Saturday, October 21, 2006 6:29 AM