none
I need help for zigbee and sensor!

Question

• Hi all! I really need help! urgent! I have two zigbees (1 master xbee & 1 slave xbee) and a diffuse sensor. Whenever there is something go pass the sensor, the slave xbee able to collect sensor data and communicate wirelessly to the master xbee which is connected to the pc and the master xbee will tigger the stopwatch without using any buttons.  

Does anybody knows how to program the master xbee tiggering the stopwatch once the sensor sense something go pass in C#? And anybody good with reagarding zigbees??

Thank you. Appreciate your reply.

Thursday, January 12, 2012 9:07 AM

Answers

• This is a forum for Robotics Studio and interfacing with hardware.  Assuming you have XBee services setup (although I don't know of a standard service so you need to find the author of the service), then you need to look at the service implementations.  How does the Xbee communicate with robotics studio?  Does it expose an interface to the other pins or is it just a serial port?

If this is not about interfacing with robotics studio interfaces, then you are in the wrong forum.  You'll need to find another forum.

Ed

Saturday, January 14, 2012 2:26 PM