none
Vacancies

Question

• Hi guys

I am a new kid on the block in this IT feild and I just love how you guys share here.I just want to ask ,do you guys have Inservice trainings in your companies. I am passionate and I passed very well.I have a Diploma in Sofware Engineering.

Regards: Lifa

Thursday, January 09, 2014 7:33 AM

Answers

• Hi guys

I am a new kid on the block in this IT feild and I just love how you guys share here.I just want to ask ,do you guys have Inservice trainings in your companies. I am passionate and I passed very well.I have a Diploma in Sofware Engineering.

Hello,

This forum is just to discuss technical issues related to SQL server.I don't think this is right forum to discuss about training ,i even dont know whether it is about SQL server or something else.You can refer to sites on net providing training .

Please mark this reply as the answer or vote as helpful, as appropriate, to make it useful for other readers

Thursday, January 09, 2014 7:46 AM
  • Hello,

You have a huge amount of free training available from Microsoft on the following site:

http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/   (Microsoft Virtual Academy – MVA)

I know students on universities that   have won books and T-shirts by taking courses on MVA.

I am glad to see the passion you have for technology. I wish the very best.

Regards,

Alberto Morillo
    SQLCoffee.com

Thursday, January 09, 2014 10:41 AM

All replies

• Hi guys

Hello,

This forum is just to discuss technical issues related to SQL server.I don't think this is right forum to discuss about training ,i even dont know whether it is about SQL server or something else.You can refer to sites on net providing training .

Please mark this reply as the answer or vote as helpful, as appropriate, to make it useful for other readers

Thursday, January 09, 2014 7:46 AM
  • Hello,

You have a huge amount of free training available from Microsoft on the following site:

http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/   (Microsoft Virtual Academy – MVA)

I know students on universities that   have won books and T-shirts by taking courses on MVA.

I am glad to see the passion you have for technology. I wish the very best.

Regards,

Alberto Morillo
    SQLCoffee.com

Thursday, January 09, 2014 10:41 AM