Hide some of the ListView Items

Question

• Hi,

How to hide items of the ListView if scrollbar is not present, and if ScrollBar is present, should be able to see all the items of the ListView. And I'm using XAML and C++ for this Application(Metro style Application in Visual Studio 2012 and RTM version of Windows 8).

Scenario :  I had a ListView which contains comments(ListViewItems) to a file, I want to display only limited number of ListViewItems(Comments) i.e. upto the height of the ListView control. And if I click on a button then I should be able to see all the comments along with the scrollbar(Scrollable).

Thursday, October 04, 2012 7:19 AM

All replies

• Hi,

How to hide items of the ListView if scrollbar is not present, and if ScrollBar is present, should be able to see all the items of the ListView. And I'm using XAML and C++ for this Application(Metro style Application in Visual Studio 2012 and RTM version of Windows 8).

Scenario :  I had a ListView which contains comments(ListViewItems) to a file, I want to display only limited number of ListViewItems(Comments) i.e. upto the height of the ListView control. And if I click on a button then I should be able to see all the comments along with the scrollbar(Scrollable).

Please do reply if anyone know about it....
    Monday, October 29, 2012 4:17 PM