none
Bidirectional Sync Problem

Question

• I have a pretty good working synchronization project going, but now I've run into a slight problem.  I'm using batching and I have gotten everything to sync down to the client just fine and even back to the server using the upload synchronization.  My problem is with bidirectional.  It seems that the server is sending stuff down to the client but the client is not sending changes to the server.  The table I noticed it on only has 2 rows of data that's being downloaded to the client.  On the client I inserted 4 rows and tried to sync it back, but the server doesn't show those 4 rows and from I can tell from the trace log and sql server profiler is that they sync didn't see any changes that needed to be made.  Is there a problem in my batching that is causing this problem or what could be causing this issue?  Thanks for any help.

CEDeveloper

Thursday, July 11, 2013 12:19 AM

Answers

• Nevermind I figured it out.  The server table had a column that did not allow nulls and had no default value set and that column was not being synced which caused the data to not be inserted.

CEDeveloper

Thursday, July 11, 2013 5:18 PM