none
It worked last Wensday

Question

• I have several web pages that were being services by Report Server up until last Wensday.

Now only of the reports that was using the Report Server is still running. My web page generated:

Client found response content type of 'text/html; charset=utf-8', but expected 'text/xml'. The request failed with the error message: -- <html> <head> <title> SQL Server Reporting Services </title><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services 9.00.5069.00" /> <meta name="HTTP Status" content="500" /> <meta name="ProductLocaleID" content="9" /> <meta name="CountryLocaleID" content="1033" /> <style> BODY {FONT-FAMILY:Verdana; FONT-WEIGHT:normal; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR:black} H1 {FONT-FAMILY:Verdana; FONT-WEIGHT:700; FONT-SIZE:15pt} LI {FONT-FAMILY:Verdana; FONT-WEIGHT:normal; FONT-SIZE:8pt; DISPLAY:inline} .ProductInfo {FONT-FAMILY:Verdana; FONT-WEIGHT:bold; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR:gray} A:link {FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY:Verdana; COLOR:#3366CC; TEXT-DECORATION:none} A:hover {FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY:Verdana; COLOR:#FF3300; TEXT-DECORATION:underline} A:visited {FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY:Verdana; COLOR:#3366CC; TEXT-DECORATION:none} A:visited:hover {FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY:Verdana; color:#FF3300; TEXT-DECORATION:underline} </style> </head><body bgcolor="white"> <h1> Reporting Services Error<hr width="100%" size="1" color="silver" /> </h1><ul> <li>The report server cannot open a connection to the report server database. A connection to the database is required for all requests and processing. (rsReportServerDatabaseUnavailable) <a href="http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=20476&EvtSrc=Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ErrorStrings&EvtID=rsReportServerDatabaseUnavailable&ProdName=Microsoft%20SQL%20Server%20Reporting%20Services&ProdVer=9.00.5069.00" target="_blank">Get Online Help</a></li><ul> <li>For more information about this error navigate to the report server on the local server machine, or enable remote errors</li> </ul><hr width="100%" size="1" color="silver" /><span class="ProductInfo">SQL Server Reporting Services</span> </ul> </body> --.

I checked the SQL Server services are running. They are.
    http://rradcatsql.nasw.ds.army.mil/Reports/Pages/Folder.aspx

The report server is not responding. Verify that the report server is running and can be accessed from this computer.
    http://rradcatsql.nasw.ds.army.mil/ReportServer/
    The report server cannot open a connection to the report server database. A connection to the database is required for all requests and processing. (rsReportServerDatabaseUnavailable) Get Online Help
    For more information about this error navigate to the report server on the local server machine, or enable remote errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SQL Server Reporting Services

Like I said, this all worked last Wensday.  Any ideas ????

Randy Seedle

Monday, September 30, 2013 8:07 PM

Answers

All replies