I'm new to embedded and after many configurations believed I'd finally had the image with all the necessary components to run my software. Unfortunately it appears all inbound TCP connections are being blocked. The two primary being IIS/SQL Server Express.
I've verified the following:
- Both remote and embedded systems are on the same network/subnet
- I can ping the embedded system successfully
- I can connect to shares on the embedded system
- I can access my IIS services locally using localhost or ip
- I can connect to my SQL database locally
- When i run netstat command I can see both port 80 (IIS) and 1433 (SQL) are listening (though ip is 0.0.0.0 - not sure if this is correct)
- Windows Firewall was NOT installed
Am I missing a core component/feature. On the previous images I've built this communication has not been an issue. The changes I've made since those images were related to further automating the installation and removing all the start-up/shutdown branding.