none
How to write a program for barcode scanner MC1000

Question

• I am trying to setup a program to scan data into a table on a Symbol MC1000. I have the Symbol scanner, Activesync 4.1 and Visual Studio .Net installed. However, I am not sure where to start. Does anyone have a sample program in VB.net and instructions on how to implemenent it?

Thanks,
    Ryan
    Tuesday, June 20, 2006 8:37 PM

Answers

• The SMDK comes with documentation that describes among the other things the deployment process. You can also ask questions in Symbol forums or contact their customer support
    Wednesday, June 21, 2006 4:41 PM

All replies

• The Symbol SMDK.NET (devkit for .NET) is available from Symbol DevZone. A free registration is required. The kit (1.2 for VS 2003, 1.3 for VS2005) contains barcode reader samples.
    Tuesday, June 20, 2006 9:51 PM
  • Thanks,

I have looked at those but I don't know exactly how to transfer and use the software on the MC1000.
    Wednesday, June 21, 2006 1:46 PM
  • The SMDK comes with documentation that describes among the other things the deployment process. You can also ask questions in Symbol forums or contact their customer support
    Wednesday, June 21, 2006 4:41 PM
  • When I was in your situation a few months ago--starting from scratch--I paid the folks at American Barcode and RFID in Phoenix (amerbar.com) to get me started on the right track.  They helped me design code pertinent to my situation, and helped me decide on the best file structures and interfaces, etc.  As a result, I now know what I'm doing and I'm able to produce useful projects.
    Thursday, June 22, 2006 1:39 AM
  • hello friend please help me too if you get the solution for this

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 8:33 AM
  •  aseem m.a wrote:
    hello friends please help me too if you get the solution for this

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 8:38 AM
  •  aseem m.a wrote:
     aseem m.a wrote:
    hello friends please help me too if you get the solution for this

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 11:18 AM
  •  

Tuesday, May 06, 2008 4:19 AM