none
InfoPath Sandboxed Solution with UserProfileService.asmx running in browser form

Question

• What I’m trying to get are user information such as first name, last name and manager with the web service, UserProfileService.asmx and also have code behind the form doing some arithmetic calculation.  I'm publishing my form as a InfoPath 2010 Sandboxed solution to the form libary.

When I open the form in browser enabled mode an error message pops up stating "An error occurred querying a data source" with the Log ID: 5566.
    Below are the errors in the events log.

SPUCWorkerProcess.exe (0x1130)

0x1934

InfoPath Forms Services

Runtime - Data Connections

7tfk

Medium 

Data adapter failed during OnLoad: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.  A user with the account name  could not be found. ---> The corresponding SID in the domain is not part of the intended account type.  UserCannotBeFoundThe corresponding SID in the domain is not part of the intended account type.

SPUCWorkerProcess.exe (0x1130)

0x1934

InfoPath Forms Services

Runtime - Data Connections

eq8l

Warning

The following query failed: GetUserProfileByName (User: , Form Name: Sandbox Form, IP: , Connection Target: , Request: , Form ID: urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:infopath:Sandbox-Form:-myXSD-2010-02-02T00-20-34 Type: DataAdapterException, Exception Message: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.  A user with the account name  could not be found. ---> The corresponding SID in the domain is not part of the intended account type.  UserCannotBeFoundThe corresponding SID in the domain is not part of the intended account type. The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.)

InfoPath behaviour that I'm facing

·         Only happens in Browser Enabled form but not in client application.

·         When the form is published to the Form library with the web service itself, its working fine in browser mode.

·         When the form is published to the Form library as a Sandboxed Solution with code but no web service, its working fine in browser mode.

Issues appear when I combined web service and adding code behind to the form.

Approach that I’ve tried

·         Setting the DisableLoopbackCheck

·         Adding SharePoint site to bypass the proxy in web.config

·         Convert data connection to UDC file (Form library and Data Connection library are at the same site level)

When running a sandboxed solution in browser mode, is there a security limitation going on behind the scene where it uses a different credential?

Sunday, February 07, 2010 10:01 PM

All replies

• Hi Jee Wong,

Sorry for late reply. Is your problem solved? Do share how you resolved it.

If not solved yet then can you Please check on server whether Anonymous access is OFF. 

Sunday, December 26, 2010 9:13 PM