none
Need to update my data in my HealthVault PPE using production iPhone app from Homedics.

Question

• Hi:

I need to test a new application we are working on and I need to sync my Hometics application with HealthVault PPE for iphone instead of HealthVault production.  Is there a PPE version of HV for iPhone, or how do I do this?

1 Take BP measurement with Hometics BPW-360-BT cuff and iPhone app
    2. Sync with HealthVault iPhone application that points to the HealthVault PPE.
    3. View changes to HealthVault PPE

This currently works in the production environment, but I need to test in PPE

Thanks,
    Mark

Wednesday, April 30, 2014 7:52 PM

Answers

All replies

• If you are the developer of the Homedic product, then you can point your application to use the PPE environment by building the app using the application id you have created in the PPE environment.

Our test environment is limited to providing a place for developers to test their own HealthVault integrated applications, we do not provide a means to test against other HealthVault integrated applications.

If you can elaborate a bit more about what your application does, we may be able to provide other options.

Thanks

-Sean

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 9:32 PM
  • You may be able to take advantage of the personal app feature:

https://personalapps.healthvault.com/default.aspx

This connection type allows you to talk to your own HealthVault record in production.  It is normally intended for people creating macros and private software.  The connection is tied to a specific person, record and application but you may be able to build something for testing.

Monday, May 12, 2014 10:09 PM