none
Database Syncronization

Question

• Hello

I have used symmetricDS to syncronize many databases together.

my point is when I connect to sync the error appear that This version of MySQL doesn't yet support 'multiple triggers with the same action time and event for one table'.

how to solve it?

Best Regards,

Veasna

Thursday, August 14, 2014 4:20 AM

Answers

• Hi Zhang

thank you for your suggestion.

I use SymmetricDS to synchronize mysql workbench database and all the tables work well but except the tables that use trigger to calculate data cannot sync.

How to fix this problem.

best Regards,

veasna

Hi veasna,

This is SQL Server forums. Since the issue is related to MySQL , I suggest you post the question in the MySQL forums. It is appropriate and more experts will assist you.

Best Regards,
    Lydia Zhang

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 9:36 AM

All replies

• Your question does not appear to be related to sql server.  If it is, can you provide more details about what you are doing and what application you are using when you encounter this "error"?  
    Thursday, August 14, 2014 4:15 PM
  • Hi Veasna,

According to your description, we need to verify that if you get the error 1235 in MySQL, if so, to troubleshoot this error, you can review this blog: 5 Solutions for MySQL Error 1235.

In addition, as scott’s post , if your question is related to SQL Server, you can describe more details for analysis. However,  if your question regards MySQL, I suggest you to post the question in the MySQL forums. It is appropriate and more experts will assist you.

Thanks,
    Lydia Zhang

Friday, August 15, 2014 5:39 AM
  • Hi Zhang

I use SymmetricDS to synchronize mysql workbench database and all the tables work well but except the tables that use trigger to calculate data cannot sync.

How to fix this problem.

best Regards,

veasna

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 6:29 AM
  • Hi Zhang

How to fix this problem.

best Regards,

veasna

Hi veasna,

This is SQL Server forums. Since the issue is related to MySQL , I suggest you post the question in the MySQL forums. It is appropriate and more experts will assist you.

Best Regards,
    Lydia Zhang

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 9:36 AM