none
car simulator

Question

• Hi all! I'm completely new to the programming world having recently started university studying Software Development. I've been given some practice questions to get me used to using Visual Studio 2008 although i'm struggling to get to grips with it. A few of the questions are;

create progame of Car simulator by using Console Application then demonstrate the same class by GUI (form )

Please help me as soon as possible their just 5 days left

Yousef

Sunday, September 12, 2010 2:49 AM

All replies

• Hello Yousef222111,

Thanks for your post.

Could you please describe your problem more specific? What function do you want to implement?

I searched a car simulation demo using the Irrlicht game engine and the Newton physics engine. But it is in C++. Hope it could make you get some ideas.
    http://www.codeproject.com/KB/game/IRRCarSim.aspx?msg=3242767

Best regards,
    Liliane
    MSDN Subscriber Support in Forum
    If you have any feedback on our support, please contact msdnmg@microsoft.com

Please mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us. Thanks
    Monday, September 13, 2010 6:12 AM
  • Hello Yousef222111,

What about your problem? If you have any concerns, please feel free to follow up.

Best regards,
    Liliane
    MSDN Subscriber Support in Forum
    If you have any feedback on our support, please contact msdnmg@microsoft.com

Please mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us. Thanks
    Friday, September 17, 2010 6:57 AM
  • What I mean How I can implement car similaitor on the console application and I would like to show the Year Model ,make., speed

thanks

Sunday, September 19, 2010 12:15 AM