none
HTML support in SSRS

Question

• why the following html not support in ssrs..all the letters are very big and comes as vertical..please help me..i convert RTF to HTML but this html code not work in ssrs...i dont know whether i made any mistake??..please help me
    <html><DIV STYLE="text-align:Left;font-family:Segoe UI;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;font-size:12;color:#000000;"><P STYLE="font-family:Arial  ;font-size:16;margin:0 0 0 0;"><SPAN STYLE="font-family:DokChampa  ;"><SPAN>         </SPAN></SPAN></P><P STYLE="font-family:Arial  ;font-size:16;margin:0 0 0 0;"><SPAN><SPAN>Lumbar spine, multiple views.</SPAN></SPAN></P><P STYLE="font-family:Arial  ;font-size:16;margin:0 0 0 0;"><SPAN><SPAN>   There is normal alignment and Lordosis of the Lumbar spine.  No evidence of fractureor dislocation is seen.  There is  narrowing of the L4-L5disk space posteriorly with enplate articular sclerosis ,suggestive of degenerative disk disease.Small anterior and posterior marginal ostophytes are seen at the same level.The pedicles appear normal.</SPAN></SPAN></P><P STYLE="font-family:Arial  ;font-size:16;margin:0 0 0 0;"><SPAN><SPAN>There is no evidence of spondylolisthesis.The SI joints are normal.The pelvic bones and hip joints are remarkable.</SPAN></SPAN></P><P STYLE="font-family:Arial  ;font-size:16;margin:0 0 0 0;"><SPAN><SPAN>Impression: Degenrative disk disease L4-L5 as described.</SPAN></SPAN></P><P /></DIV></html>

Thanks & Regards Manoj

Saturday, October 19, 2013 6:42 AM

Answers

All replies