none
Validation of viewstate MAC failed. Error while calling postback explicitly on click of anchor tag

Question

• I know this is the most common error, where i found numbers of solutions tried all but still I am facing the same error. 

Here is my web,config

<pages enableViewStateMac="false" enableEventValidation="false" enableViewState="false"></pages>

I am using jQuery Ajax to post the data and save the information in my database. As well as in some cases I have used AjaxMethods using Ajax.dll

to post the data to server without complete Postback.

I place a Usercontrol which has Listview binding to it on Load using. ListView is also given DatakeyNames property which is a global control available throughout the website on all pages. 

Now when i do postback using from one page to another (where i have a grid view with DatakeyNames property) and on click of this page also i do the same PostBack for thrid page. I get this error. But if without going to the page which contains GridView i do not get the error. So what will be my problem.

Sorry for such horrible english I hope you will understand what i am trying to explain.

Friday, April 27, 2012 1:02 PM

Answers