none
Sharepoint 2013 Site not loading properly in Internet Explorer

Question

• When I browse the SharePoint 2013 site using IE and the site not loading properly(even it is not working other browsers on my machine) but the same URL is for all other users using IE and other browsers. Please find the print screen of the issues which you can easily to understand what I am getting on my machine.

It would great if anyone help on this issue to fix and thanks in advance.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 9:31 AM

Answers

• HI Ramu,

1.    Since SharePoint 2013 fully support IE 32-bit version above 7, there might be compatibility issue with other browsers. I’d recommend you use IE 8,9,10 32-bit for optimal Performance.
    2.    Open the same document library in Internet Explorer as this functions does not work with Firefox or Chrome by default
    3.    Make sure the IE (Internet Explorer) Version should be 32-bit and not a 64-bit

Anil Avula[MCP,MCSE,MCSA,MCTS,MCITP,MCSM] See Me At: http://expertsharepoint.blogspot.de/

Friday, August 29, 2014 5:18 AM

All replies

• Please do post this in SharePoint 2013 forum. 

But I would suggest first to restart your pc or try logging in some other pc with your id to see if the problem persists..

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 9:49 AM
  • Yes tried and its working fine in other machine.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 10:39 AM
  • Hi,

Please reset your IE (make sure you take the back up your Favorites) by going to Internet Options -> Advanced Tab and click on Reset option

And also check for any corrupt code by opening it in Maintenance view in Chrome
    Wednesday, August 27, 2014 10:59 AM
  • I tried IE reset options but still its not working.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 11:42 AM
  • Hello Ramu,

I would use the Developer toolbar to troubleshoot this issue (f12).

What happens when you change the browser mode of IE within Developer toolbar? And what do you see when you request the url in the Network tab of Developer toolbar?

- Dennis | Netherlands | Blog | Twitter

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 1:13 PM
  • Hello Ramu,

If your site is working in Chrome and you don't have any customizations on your SharePoint site, then only option is to reinstall/repair your IE

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 1:51 PM
  • Then its not due to your login credentials but due to the pc. Please check if your PC / laptop has any issues.. try to reinstall or repair your IE browser too. Hope it gets rectified.. 

Thursday, August 28, 2014 3:34 AM
  • HI Ramu,

1.    Since SharePoint 2013 fully support IE 32-bit version above 7, there might be compatibility issue with other browsers. I’d recommend you use IE 8,9,10 32-bit for optimal Performance.
    2.    Open the same document library in Internet Explorer as this functions does not work with Firefox or Chrome by default
    3.    Make sure the IE (Internet Explorer) Version should be 32-bit and not a 64-bit

Anil Avula[MCP,MCSE,MCSA,MCTS,MCITP,MCSM] See Me At: http://expertsharepoint.blogspot.de/

Friday, August 29, 2014 5:18 AM