none
how to display sub report with page sereration

Question

• hi all

I have a main report that calls sub report to display data

within a sub report there is a row group group on State column. and there is a page break between instance of each group.

When i executed main report only first page of sub report is displayed and i need to dis play entire page with page break

Is there anyway i can make it happen.

Please let me know

Thank you.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 3:45 PM

Answers

• Hi AJ Jin,

What's the version of your Reporting services? I test your scenario in both SSRS 2008 and SSRS 2008 R2, the subreport could be displayed totally. Page break in the subreport will be ignored.

So I would recommend you update your SSRS to the latest service package, if the issue still exist, please send the report and relevant datasource to sqltnsp AT microsoft DOT com, With the beginning “hi Challen”, please attach the thread link as well. Once I receive your email, I will give you a feedback as soon as possible. 

Regards,
    Challen Fu

Challen Fu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, January 17, 2011 7:23 AM

All replies

• Hi AJ Jin,

What's the version of your Reporting services? I test your scenario in both SSRS 2008 and SSRS 2008 R2, the subreport could be displayed totally. Page break in the subreport will be ignored.

So I would recommend you update your SSRS to the latest service package, if the issue still exist, please send the report and relevant datasource to sqltnsp AT microsoft DOT com, With the beginning “hi Challen”, please attach the thread link as well. Once I receive your email, I will give you a feedback as soon as possible. 

Regards,
    Challen Fu

Challen Fu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, January 17, 2011 7:23 AM
  • Had the same issue, what is the link for the latest SP? The page brakes are ignore in subreport
    Tuesday, June 25, 2013 11:16 PM