none
'The resource cannot be found' error in a recently created account

Question

• I recently requested a new TFS account and got an error message that it was not created successfully, but this account is displayed under 'My Accounts' on ACCOUNT page.

Now that I try to access the account I get the error message "The resource cannot be found"and if I try to create a new one, I receive an error message that I already own one account.

Is there a way to delete the account so that I can run the setup process again or finish the account creation that I requested?

Monday, October 21, 2013 11:50 PM

Answers

• Hi,

If you want to request tech support,please contact us via the Visual Studio Online support options available at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=253553 and send:

• Your MS account that registered to TF Service
    • Your TF Service account(###.visualstudio.com)
    • Related info you think helpful

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 2:20 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for your post.

Can you sign in the TF Service account with your MS account? Please make sure you input the correct MS account/password. You can also delete the local cache or browser cookie to have a try. Here is the thread that you can refer to.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 8:43 AM
  • I can sign-in with my microsoft account.

As I said, I even see my TFS account there, But then I try on open TFS account, I receive "The resource cannot be found" error.

It's very simular to http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/f18a0086-e283-470b-83fc-71faad7dacf9/getting-the-error-message-the-resource-cannot-be-found-in-a-recently-created-account?forum=TFService

• Edited by me_me_me_me Tuesday, October 22, 2013 9:11 AM link to simular case
    Tuesday, October 22, 2013 9:08 AM
  • Hi,

If you want to request tech support,please contact us via the Visual Studio Online support options available at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=253553 and send:

• Your MS account that registered to TF Service
    • Your TF Service account(###.visualstudio.com)
    • Related info you think helpful

Best regards,

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 2:20 AM