Cannot remove moles [0.94]

Question

• So, I upgraded my scrum project to 0.94.  In doing so I broke the build and lost a day of work .

I talked my team into not downgrading.  Saying that there will be a fix (hopefully) soon.

So the plan to fix the broken build is to just comment out any tests that use moles and then remove the moles files and references.

I deleted the .moles files and the references (in the project->references folder) to the moled dlls.  I commented out all the tests that used moles.

I Save All then build the project.  Much to my surprise, the moled dlls are added back into the references section of my project!

I cannot find any way to remove them.   Clean + Deleting the references + Rebuild all does not do it.

Any ideas?  I am starting to look bad here....

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 5:08 PM

Answers

• Make sure you delete all the  files living in the <project>\MolesAssemblies folder. We have pushed the updated release and waiting for MSDN to publish it on the server. Moles 0.94.1 is already available on Visual Studio gallery.
    Jonathan "Peli" de Halleux - Try Pex online at www.pexforfun.com!
    • Marked as answer by Vaccanoll Tuesday, September 21, 2010 10:44 PM
    Tuesday, September 21, 2010 10:43 PM
    Owner

All replies

• So, this issue is resolved by deleting the moled dlls off the disk.

I think the reason they kept getting added back in was because I had some code that I missed commenting out along with some using statements.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 9:55 PM
  • Make sure you delete all the  files living in the <project>\MolesAssemblies folder. We have pushed the updated release and waiting for MSDN to publish it on the server. Moles 0.94.1 is already available on Visual Studio gallery.
    Jonathan "Peli" de Halleux - Try Pex online at www.pexforfun.com!
    • Marked as answer by Vaccanoll Tuesday, September 21, 2010 10:44 PM
    Tuesday, September 21, 2010 10:43 PM
    Owner