none
how to add history feature to my web browser project in c#?

Question

• hi. I am working on a web browser project.. But I am feeling it much tougher to add a history feature to it.. Though I took a tab control and created a new tab page dynamically with a web browser in that tab page.. I wish to add a browsing history feature that saves the URL of that web page.. Please help..

Saturday, July 12, 2014 5:13 PM

Answers

• Hi Srinath23,

The WebBrowser control doesn't provide support for browsing history. You have to implement this feature with your own machanism. Check the code in this article, the project in this article has added this feature in:

Web Browser in C#

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, July 14, 2014 8:09 AM

All replies

• If this is for C# then you need to ask in the C# forum. This is the VB forum.  :)

C# Forum

If you say it can`t be done then i`ll try it

Saturday, July 12, 2014 5:44 PM
  • Hi Srinath23,

The WebBrowser control doesn't provide support for browsing history. You have to implement this feature with your own machanism. Check the code in this article, the project in this article has added this feature in:

Web Browser in C#

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, July 14, 2014 8:09 AM